Mastering by pros with passion
We love music, and we love to help. With us, you can always be confident that we will do everything to make your song exactly as good as you want it to be. Below you will find information about the mastering service: what it is, how we do it, and what you can do to optimize your mix for mastering. If you have more questions about the setup, pricing, or want to order mastering for your music, feel free to contact us!
Our studio rooms are carefully designed by trained professionals (Studio A together with Dolby), and the speakers calibrated by experts (Msonic). Combined with our Genelec speakers, impressive ceiling height, extensive experience, and love for music, you can feel confident in choosing KMR Studios for your project.
Included in Mastering
- Mastering of your music in a studio certified by Dolby
- Working with an experienced mastering technician
- Video/phone meeting with the mastering technician
- Unlimited versions (streaming, CD, vinyl, instrumental)
- Unlimited revisions
What You Get upon Delivery
We are meticulous about providing everything you need for your song to reach its potential. That includes optimizing the conditions for music release. Therefore, in addition to a stereo mix and master, we also include the future sound format Dolby Atmos. Both the stereo version and Atmos are ready for release.
- Stereo Master (WAV file ready for release)
- Dolby Atmos Master (ADM file ready for release)
- ACC, MP3.
- In addition to this, we also include mastering for CD and Vinyl at no extra cost.