What is a music project?
A music project involves more than one type of service (e.g recording and mixing). Usually artists who work with us choose a music project that includes recording, mixing, mastering, graphic design, publishing and marketing. However KMR gives you the opportunity to decide exactly what part/parts of the process you need help with. You are never tied to a contract when working with us, because it is your music! We only offer a creative platform where you can safely discover yourself and your music!
What sets KMR Studios apart from other studios is that we are not only focusing on the final product, but rather the journey and experience of creating music together. We value that it feels inspiring, exciting and enjoyable working with us.Book meeting
What is included in a music project?
1) Project plan
Since 2019 we have released over 240 songs on streaming platforms and we have never missed a deadline. One of the many reasons for that is that we always work with a project plan. A plan where you get an overview of all parts of the project, prices and dates even before the work begins.
- Planning meeting that later informs the project plan design
- Visit the studio before recording so you have time to get to know us
2) Music production
When you book a project with us you never have to worry that it won’t turn out as you imagined. Even if you don’t play a single instrument, we’ll help you play, program and arrange your song to match your vision (more about the studio)
- Experienced music producer who, in addition to recording, can play various instruments as well as contribute with background vocals, arrangements and music
- Wide selection of industry standard instruments, microphones and equipment
3) Mixing & Mastering
Editing, balancing and refining of the recorded material. Since 2019, we have mixed and mastered over 210 tracks released on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.
4) Graphic design
- Photography and filming, incl. editing
- Cover art
- Spotify Canvas video
- Video for YouTube (4k)
- 3 videos optimized for TikTok / Instagram Reels
- Help with choosing and editing profile picture, cover picture and three pictures for e.g. the artist profile at Spotify and KMR’s website
5) Release of music
- Uploading music to over 20 different streaming platforms
- Registration with IFPI, STIM and SAMI
- Press release
- Pitch to e.g. radio, Spotify and Apple Music
- Advertising on YouTube (or other selected platform)
How much does a music project cost?
It depends on what you need and are looking for. The best way to find out is to get in touch with us and by giving us a brief explanation on what you are expecting from us, we can provide you with an estimate of what the costs will be. After that we can schedule a meeting to discuss further details in order to get a proper price quote. We offer interest-free instalments so you don’t have to worry about paying for a whole project in one go.
The benefit of booking a music project instead of buying studio time, mixing or just mastering is that you will get a much more enjoyable experience for a better price. You can focus solely on the music while we sort all the administrative work. You will also get free access to our ever-growing community, events and workshops.