Give the Music the Best Conditions
Music release is one of the few services we have chosen to keep exclusively for the artists we work with. There’s a good reason for that. We don’t want to be a company that produces products. We want to offer memorable experiences. And to provide a premium experience beyond what you can expect from a record company, we need time to get to know both you and your music.
Conditions for Releasing Music via KMR
- KMR Studios must have been involved in at least one part of the creative process; recording, mixing, and/or mastering
We are selective about the artists we choose to support and release. So when you submit your application, be sure to include information about yourself as an artist, your music, and also a link so we can listen to the song/s you want to release. Please also include any other services you would like assistance with besides the release.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a meeting.
What’s Included in a Music Release?
- Photography and filming, including editing
- Cover art (album cover) for the release
- Spotify Canvas
- YouTube video (4k)
- 3 videos adapted for TikTok / Instagram Reels
- Assistance in choosing and editing profile picture, cover image, and three artist images for, among others, the artist profile on Spotify and KMR’s website
- Assistance in creating your own accounts with STIM, SAMI, and DistroKid
- Registration with IFPI (for a unique ISRC code for the song)
- Registration with STIM (rights for songwriters)
- Registration with SAMI (rights for musicians)
- Uploading the release to the distributor while ensuring that all necessary release information is registered in a professional and correct manner
- Ensuring that all meta-data is correctly provided (e.g., who has written or performed the song)
- Synchronization of lyrics (e.g., on Instagram, Apple Music, and Spotify)
- Ensuring that the audio file format complies with the requirements of streaming platforms such as Spotify and Apple Music
- A “HyperFollow” page
- If an artist has more than three releases through KMR and if they are available under a dedicated artist channel on YouTube, we assist in getting that page verified as an artist
- We share information about the song before and after the release (on Instagram, Facebook, and our website)
- Advice and feedback on marketing, booking gigs, and collaborations
- Verified artist page on Spotify and Apple Music
- A paid video campaign on YouTube
- We pitch the song to Spotify, Apple Music, and Radio P4