Dolby Atmos Mastering
What’s Included in a Dolby Atmos Master
During Dolby Atmos mastering, we perform the following actions:
- Quality assurance of the mix in our Dolby Atmos-certified studio
- Adjustment of loudness, if necessary, according to industry standards in a way that does not compromise the audio quality of your music
- Checking that instruments do not overlap or clash with each other
- Evaluation and adjustment of movement and placement of audio objects to create a convincing spatial experience around the listener
- After mastering, we ensure that the translation to headphones (stereo, binaural, and spatial audio) is a good representation of the Atmos mix
- We also provide a stereo master from the Atmos mix at no additional cost
Our Deliverables Include:
- ADM Master (Dolby Atmos version)
- Stereo Master (including Apple Digital Master)
- Binaural version (for quality control)
- Spatial Audio version (for quality control)
You are welcome to be present in the studio during the process.
Regardless, video meetings and unlimited revisions are included.
For Technicians Working in Headphones
Are you a mix engineer without access to a certified system? Perhaps you work in headphones and want to ensure that your mixes reach a professional level even outside of your headphones? Contact us to schedule a brief planning meeting. Based on the meeting, we will provide you with a customized quote with a fixed price and delivery date. We also offer inspiring and educational lectures suitable for technicians, individuals, and artists.Request a Quote
More About Dolby Atmos Mastering
A Dolby Atmos project offers the freedom of up to 128 separate audio channels (as opposed to stereo, which has two) known as audio objects. The audio objects are individual channels and are not grouped on a common master bus like a typical stereo project. When mastering a Dolby Atmos project, we open the same mixing session but focus on preparing the song for release. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are familiar with the challenges and opportunities that Dolby Atmos mastering offers.